A practical handbook on the examination techniques, equipment, investigations and optical concepts which the beginning trainee in ophthalmology needs to master.
- Accessible and comprehensive guide to the practical skills and concepts with which the trainee ophthalmologist needs to be familiar
- Clear guidance on use of equipment which takes trainees considerable practice to master — e.g. slit-lamps, ophthalmoscopes, phacoemulsification machines and injectable or foldable lenses
- Covers eye examination techniques and investigations such as visual fields and fluorescein angiography
- Very clear and easily understandable section on clinical optics, explaining concepts such as ametropia
- Illustrated in colour throughout